2023-24 FINAL Fall/Winter Ice Schedule
Board of directors
The Ilderton Skating Club is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors made up of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Past President, Synchronized Skating Coordinator and 8 Directors at large. Elections are held at the Annual General Meeting each year.Board of Directors members
Program Assistants are our older skaters who volunteer their time in various programs including CanSkate, IntroStarSkate, Special Olympics and some synchronized skating teams.Program Assistants page
Canskate and introstarskate
How old do you have to be?
Minimum age of 10 years of age.
What skating level do you need?
If you are under 10 years of age, then you need to have passed a Preliminary test and will only be used on the CanSkate 1 sessions. IntroStarSKATE level skaters are encouraged to try it!
Contact the office for more details!
synchronized skating program assistants
Some of our teams may require Program Assistants. When these opportunities become available, they will be posted here.
The Qualifications of the candidates are as follows:
- Must be at least entering High School
- Must be at least at the Novice level and have been a Synchro Skaters for minimum 3 years
- The S.P.A. must be a home member of the Ilderton Skating Club
- The S.P.A. will be chosen by the Synchro committee/Head Coach and work under the direction of the Head Coach
- The S.P.A. is to follow the ISC Program Assistant Policy and Procedure (i.e. credits to be applied towards the following year or volunteer hours)
- Priority at competitions will be with the team the S.P.A. skates on (i.e. they must travel and follow their own team’s schedule)